Family Readiness Services provides ways for Marines, Sailors, and their Families to build valuable problem-solving skills and find helping resources. Problem-solving skills are an essential aspect of workshops led by Marine Corps Family Team Building.
The MCCS Coordinator assists Marines, Sailors and families aboard MCRD Parris Island/ERR and MCAS Beaufort in gaining knowledge and direct access to the full spectrum of services offered by MCCS.
The MCCS Coordinator plans, develops and coordinates MCCS support of active-duty military personnel and family needs. The Coordinator works closely with all aspects of MCCS SC to ensure the necessary support is readily available to Marines, Sailors and families. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Tailoring MCCS programs to support your needs
- Quality of Life issues and requests
- Coordination of unit functions and morale events
- Marine Corps Birthday Ball support
- Guidance regarding the use of Family Readiness Funds
- Procurement support (contracting and purchases)
- Accounting support for Unit Family Readiness Funds
- Obtaining MCCS facilities and equipment for unit PMEs and/or information booths at unit events
MCCS Coordinator - MCRD Parris Island