Nothing cools you off on a hot summer day like a dip in a pool. Make a splash with our summer programs and activites.
Reserve one of our pools for your next private party by calling 843-228-1581.
The Aquatics programs provide a full spectrum of recreational and instructional activities in a safe, healthy, fun environment which aids in the development of life skills and builds resiliency in our service members. Drowning prevention is a key theme for Aquatics with a focus on prevention awareness.
Guard Start is designed for youth ages 11 to 14 and prepares them for the American Red Cross lifeguard course when they turn 15. GuardStart also includes following American Red Cross certifications:
- CPR for the lay responder
- Prevention of Blood Borne Pathogens
- First Aid
Learn-to-Swim teaches people how to seim and be safe around water.
Coures included are:
- Level 1 - Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2 - Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3 - Stroke Development
- Level 4 - Stroke Improvement
- Level 5 - Stroke Refinement
- Parent and Tot: Parents and children ages 6 months to 5 years can learn together while your little one becomes more comfortable in the water.
Pool - Naval Hospital Beaufort
Follow Pool - Naval Hospital Beaufort:
Pool - MCRD Parris Island
Follow Pool - MCRD Parris Island: